Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Museo de Bellas Artes

I have no pictures to show for it, because taking pictures inside is forbidden. The first floor is full of European art, and I was a big fan of this one Monet painting. There were lots of sculptures and paintings of languid and/or naked women, one of which was by Picasso. And there was one sculpture of a naked couple embracing. Upstairs was full of Argentine art. One side was from the 19th century and before, and the other side was more modern, and the color scheme of the modern side was a lot nicer, it was trippy.

Outside was a bridge leading to a law school, and on the museum side was a painting of Che Guevara.

I had been feeling tired since I got in, and the whole time I was there, I was counting the moments until I could get home and change into pajamas and have a cup of linden tea and a Tylenol. I remember getting back home, but I was in a kind of delirium the whole time.

No comments: